Search This Blog

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Second Post

Im pretty sure that im going to go with the topic on mentally ill pateints in prison. Not sure why i chose this topic guess it just stood out at me. Being an online student has its pros and cons. I like the flexibilty and the act of knowing that you have time to complete things in your own way. Some things that kind of no good to me is the fact that there is no traditional classroom even though we have seminars it still isnt like real thing. Although dont fget me wrong i like the seminars they can be quite interesting and knowlegeable. I think if there was maybe more seminars it would bring all the classmates closer but not sure. As far as this blog thing goes i like it. You get to have other people publish on your site and comment to what you have written.

1 comment:

  1. Ryan - As an instructor, I find myself wishing for the traditional classroom as well. It's hard not to have faces to go with names.

    ReplyDelete